Friday, January 22, 2010

Smoke Detector Spacing How Many Smoke Detectors Should I Have In My Home? Where Should I Put My Carbon Monoxide Detector?

How many smoke detectors should I have in my home? Where should I put my Carbon Monoxide Detector? - smoke detector spacing

My house is 20 years old and 1 1 / 2 floors with a full basement. The gas oven or a water heater in the basement. Access to the basement is in the house and go out. I think that completely replace the smoke detectors are not hard to wire. With this consideration, how much battery smoke alarms do I get for my home? 2,600 square meters of living space complete with a basement unfinished text. Where can I get my carbon monoxide detector?

5 comments:

RickinAl... said...

Check with your local fire department and they will come home happy and show him where all of their detectors and fire extinguishers, what they have and where block set. It is a good idea in another way ... Current firefighters themselves of their location. They also offer window stickers of May for the rooms and pets.

T C said...

Carbon monoxide in the basement near the Earth. Smoke detectors in the room and walk into the room to room. I have a compelling in the basement and the garage, but not.

dwilmoth... said...

You must have a carbon monoxide detector in the basement and on the top level. Fire Depts. Now recommend a smoke alarm in each room and at least one on each floor of the house. You can not go wrong with a lot. Consider the logical origin of the fire to examine how the fire or in the kitchen and then, as the smoke travels, climbing stairs and places higher. Place it close enough to see smoke, but not all at the source.

lynne f said...

I think this is a smoke detector on each floor. The detectors of carbon monoxide in the vicinity of the rooms on each floor.

Bonno said...

Code

1 in each bedroom and sleeping area in front of each one (a small living room with space may / many doors


square image then determines the common

Post a Comment