Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Easiest State Pe License Regarding PE (Practicing Engineer) Civil Engineering Licensure..?

Regarding PE (Practicing Engineer) Civil Engineering Licensure..? - easiest state pe license

Each state is different in experience after university and the EIT, I know where I can find this information and have more options in what state I want to register in.

Most states have a genetic test for PE, but some, like California has a special examination for technical disciplines. I know want to be in California 6 years of experience, but I want to only 4 at the time of examination, although the credit began in May, also varies between countries, as have one year of experience equivalent to a Masters. So I am so in another country (think that is respectable) and can then transfer it to wherever I want is possible.

I would not really call on all 50 states, but perhaps I should say a simple way, no to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment