Monday, February 8, 2010

Picture Of Herpes On Arm Should I Do Anything About A Monkey Bite That Didn't Break The Skin?

Should I do anything about a monkey bite that didn't break the skin? - picture of herpes on arm

I went to Emei Shan, near Chengdu, Sichuan Provence in China this morning near the compound of Tibetan macaques. When I tried a photo near the fence, take one of the monkeys began in my backpack. I thought it was somebody to help me and without seeing his hand behind my pocket. The next I heard of a monkey, he reached for his arm strength and after about 5 seconds, I bit.

I wore a fleece with long sleeves in the time and then scraped some skin does not like the teeth every time I touch the skin to be respected. But there are some rough skin (), but no blood. My concern is whether some of the saliva has some way through the material and the amounts of minutes a load can be sore for my skin. Tibetan macaques are known to herpes B, which (very rarely transferred) to humans, leading to death.

I live in a small Chinese city for the next 8 months and my vacation officially ended today. Should I work and go to Shanghai for my bite checked out? I am sure that the teeth do not jump my skinBut some of my skin is slightly broken (the bruise is painful). What?

1 comments:

ShortnSw... said...

Very interesting question. You probably know more about Tibetan macaques and herpes B 99% of the population from Yahoo Answers, this morning. If I were you, I would like to speak a real MD. Get the family to call someone at home if necessary. Wash the wound well and let your employer that you can make a trip to Shanghai.

Post a Comment